Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Date

a d


So two weeks ago I gave birth. I still think that is pretty crazy. I am still adjusting to the lack of sleep. But Saturday night, I got the night off from my new calling in life. My sister and her boyfriend were in town. My parents arranged for us to go to the Nuggets game with them. So Grandma and Grandpa Wray watched Ethan while Aaron and I watched the Nuggets loose to the Spurs. Even though Denver lost it was a great time!


We ate at the Blue Sky Grill...



We goofed around...



We got Ethan hooked up for next season...



Oh yea and I think we watched some basketball...




Thanks parents for the night out!

1 comment:

Lydia Story said...

What a fun date! Nate is jealous, and wishes we lived closer to some the awesome things you two do. : ) Matt is very nice, we were lucky enough to meet him over General Conference weekend.