Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Summer

A few weeks ago Ethan woke us up in the middle of the night complaining that his hands were cold. It wasn’t until morning when we found ice cream melting all over the kitchen table that we realized why that was so.

SAMSUNG

So when Ethan came complaining of cold hands this morning, I fully expected to be cleaning up another mess in the kitchen. What I did not expect as the reason behind the cold hands was the snow that he had escaped into the backyard to play with. I can tell you that I am not ready for snow. I need more summer. So today I was reminiscing about this past summer. I was looking at pictures of a few things that we were up to. Hopefully sharing these photos will keep me feeling warm for  a little longer.

Playing in the river.

IMG_2046IMG_2038

Swimming at the pool.

IMG_1917IMG_1951

Spinning at the park.

IMG_2059IMG_2065

A love for play-do!

IMG_2189IMG_2191

IMG_2194

Eating from the apple tree in cowboy boots.

IMG_2446IMG_2449

The ability to run around naked and not freeze to death.

IMG_2208

Painting in our PJ’s.

12 weeksIMG_0030

Summer time is the best!

No comments: