Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Setting the Stage for Success!!!

What have Aaron and I been up to this week??? (And I can include Aaron on this) Well it all started last Saturday afternoon after we attended our friend Brandon Harmon's wedding. - This was our 6th wedding this year... yes 6! I don't know what it was about this year but everyone is getting married. I even had 3 more good friends get married this year and I wasn't able to attend their weddings. - In between the ceremony and luncheon and reception we headed down the street to my school to start setting up. Aaron had a blast :) He is now thinking about becoming a professional stapler.

After a few more days this week of setting up on my own, this is what I have come up with.

Let me take you on a tour!

Please enter on the red carpet! Only V.I.P allowed!


Welcome to 6th grade. I am Mrs. Hunt!


This year we will be "Setting the Stage for Success!"


To have a "Star Studded Performance" follow these simple rules.


Do you need to use the bathroom or get a drink of water?


Movie time!


Make sure to check for some fan mail!


What will we be learning this year... check it out!




Spelling words!



"All the world's a stage!"


What's the homework for the week???


Just for fun!












Thanks for "poppin" in!

3 comments:

Honey said...

Angela, I love it! It looks great - so creative!

Christina said...

It looks awesome - I'd be excited if that's what the classroom looked like my first day of school! Good luck with your new students - when does school start?

Topsy said...

Wow! Great Job.
You just reminded me why I'm a secondary education graduate. What I lack in energy (you have in spades) I make up for in humor and sarcasm. And I definitely don't have that much creativity!
Have a wonderful school year!