Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Family Pictures

Ok my non-blog book week is officially postponed. I know you have all been dying to see what's been cooking in our kitchen or what has been passing through my sewing machine. But this turned into quite the week. A sick baby and that same baby splitting open his forehead on our coffee table. Yea, it has been one of those weeks.

But I wanted to post a few pictures that I received today. A few weeks back we got some family photos taken. I cannot say that I am in love with them. I guess you get what you pay for (we didn’t pay a lot.) Some of them were worth sharing.  And at least we now have some pictures of the three of us.

Hunt18.JPG1Hunt15Hunt16.JPG1   Hunt5.JPG11Hunt29   Hunt33

1 comment:

jtibs said...

Ethan looks so big in some of those pictures! And he has a lot of hair.