Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Child Labor

There is one thing that you should know about me… I am not opposed to child labor. Especially if my child is not opposed to it either. Ethan is in this magical phase right now where he wants to do everything that I do. I love it!

“Mom, please let me do the dishes!”

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

“Thanks Mom, you rock!”

SONY DSC

“When can I mop the floor?”

SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSC

“I would love to help unload the dishwasher.”

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

Those are all things that if Ethan could say, he actually would. Including…

“Lets unload the dryer!”

and

“Is it time to clean up my legos?”

Too bad by the time that he can actually speak those words probably wont ever come out of his mouth. For now I plan to take full advantage of his enthusiasm and naiveté to get my house clean while I just sit back and take some pictures :)

No comments: