Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mornings

Here is a glimpse at what many of our mornings look like.

photo(3)photo(2)photo(6)photo(7)photo(1)photo(8)photophoto(9)photo(5)

My son is a morning person. He wakes up with a huge smile on his face and he is always ready to face the day with laughter. I, on the other hand, am not a morning person. I need a few minutes to let it sink in that it really is time to get out of bed. So because of this, most mornings Aaron brings Ethan to me along with Ethan’s books. Then Ethan reads to me while I  get acclimated to the bright light and wonder why I can’t see anything. It usually takes me a few minutes to realize that I have yet to put on my glasses.

If the iPad is ever around, Ethan will forgo his books so he can marvel at the screen mirroring his every move.  This is his favorite and he could sit there for hours playing around with the camera. It is also my favorite because he could sit there for hours playing around with the camera. I’ll take all the extra time in bed as I can get ;)

No comments: