Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Zoo

Have I ever mentioned that I love where I live? I love it! It’s a 10 minute walk to the grocery store. It is a four minute drive to downtown. And it is a one mile run/walk to the zoo.  And the zoo is where we spend most of our mornings. During the hot summer we would run to the zoo, walk around for 20 minutes just hitting the highlights, and then run home before the heat really set in. Now that it has cooled down a little we can take our time. Ethan loves it!

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

Thanks to the zoo Ethan has his animal noises down. He can roar like the lions, tigers, and bears. He can hiss like a snake. He can howl like a monkey. And he can moo like a giraffe? Not sure where he came up with that one :)

SONY DSCSONY DSC 

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSC

I love the zoo, because it is the perfect precursor to nap time :)

SONY DSCSONY DSC

1 comment:

Carla said...

I didn't realize how close you guys are to the zoo. How awesome! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! Sad we missed you. Love you guys lots!