Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

He's back!

It has been a while since my last post so I thought I would take a second to update you on the status of my husband. I am sure you were all so worried seeing how my last two posts consisted of 1. us going to Mexico and 2. my husband crashing our living room due to some unknown sickness. Of course with all of the media attention I am sure you were all thinking the same thing... Swine Flu!

Well I am happy to report he is Swine Flu free, you can all breath easy now, he just had the regular old flu. He is back to normal, and he was even healthy enough to change my flat tire on Tuesday. Now don't think I am completely helpless. I can change a tire... seriously I can! But why bother when I can stand back and take pictures while my strong healthy husband can do it for me :)

Thanks babe! Glad to have you back!

1 comment:

Topsy said...

Glad he is feeling better!