Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Living Room

Here is our living room.



When you walk in the front door this is the room you enter into. I was going to say it is the first room that you see, but when you walk in our home you can see every room.


Check out our mailbox. How fun is this. The mail comes directly into our house.

Storage. I love those baskets. Aren't they fun!

Accessories. The best part about this room is that I didn't have to buy a single thing to decorate it. I already had everything, purchased mostly from Target. It was perfect that everything I had happened to be green and brown. Those are the exact colors of the tile on our fireplace. Even the curtains, that were left by the previous owners, are the exact fabric that my pillows are made out of. Very convenient.

I have a love/hate relationship with this desk. I like the look of it, but I kind of wish we hadn't purchased it. It is just frustrating sometimes that you can see everything on it. But the desk chair is fun.

Here is my favorite part of the room, the fireplace. I just love how unique it is.


The lighting. I love the Tiffany lamps all throughout our house. We were very fortuante to move into a house that was just the way that we wanted it. We have made very few changes to the home.

There is our living room.

Tomorrow, Kitchen...

No comments: