Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Room

My Room!

I am not one of those crafty creative people, but sometimes I like to pretend that I am. So when I like to pretend this is where I go.


Now don't get too excited. It is not a room of my very own. I do have to share it with things like our very orderly game storage. (Could we have more games of monopoly!)


I also share it with the laundry. (Yesterday was laundry day. I informed Aaron that he is not allowed to buy anymore shirts!)


That is my room.

I heard a joke this week and it went like this...

"I live in a gated community. Gated windows, gated doors..."

I am proud to say that I live in a "gated" community (notice bars on windows). Proud to be protected! I mean we have already been broken into once!

Tomorrow, Ethan's Room...

1 comment:

Honey said...

I love it! I hope someday to have a room/space just for crafting. So fun!